Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back in the Game

Nothing like a real honest conversation to make you open your eyes. Knowing that you have a person in the world that you can tell them anything and they wont ever judge is as lucky as you get. In moments when I feel like nothing is going as it should I lose my perspective in life. Dont worry, it sounds worst than it really is. It just becomes easier for the negative to overshadow the positive. Its ironic how in a day of thinking and at the same time trying to strop rationalizing certain feeling everything seems clearlier now. I know that probably the previous sentence didn't make much sense, but maybe if you have ever felt the way I do, I am sure you get the idea of what I am talking about. Luckily things make sense now, sort of. I really dont know what was about those couple of conversations that trigger something to make me stop complaining about things that didn't even matter. I realize I had to much crap in my mind and I had to let go of it. Sometimes over analyzing every single detail of our lifes just makes things more complicated, and I think I got carried away. The funny thing is I've never done that before, I had always been more of the carefree kind of person. And I'm still that person, but I guess that for a moment I forgot about it. Now Im back to my old self, not that I ever stop being me but you get the point. Now I understand somethings in life can't be rationalize and you just have to go with it. And the things that can be rationalize, well they all have a solution. May not be the solution you want or the fastest or the simplest, but it exists which at the end of the day is what matters. The truth is that I let insanity take over me for a while and lost I bit of control of what I wanted of my life. Today more than ever I know what I want in my life, for the most part. And I know I am in the right track although is not exactly how I picture it. But it has turn it out for the best. TIme has come to put those goal on motion again, not that they ever went away, but for a little while I let crazy thoughts and emotions push them to the back of my head. Literally I felt like I had to bare my soul to the most important people in my life, to myself and now to these blog to see the big picture again. It was worth it, and just in time for baseball season ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment