Thursday, January 27, 2011

Confession

This is the deal: I'm 23 years-old and my best friend just told me that I need to get some medication or start talking about stuff instead of letting it all build up inside. There is no way I'm going on medication, I just will not take them even if I buy them. I'm not sure how I feel about therapy. Not quite ready to start talking to stranger about my life. So I have opted for some self-therapy. Not long ago I used to keep a journal and updated it often. Then something called college happen and I started doing it less and less, I really don't know why. Now that I had to start a blog due to my class I decided I should keep a personal blog too. Now, to whoever may read this, don't get excited I'm not going to tell the world every single aspect of my life! I'll start writing in my journal again for those personal details.

Some things you should know, that I did not include in my About Me section:
  • Sarcastic
  • Die hard Cowboys Fan, Like all sports in general
  • Loves playing Roulette and Black Jack
  • Frozen Margaritas are my favorite drink
  • Love Movies
  • Enjoy reading a good book
  • Every now and then I'll write a blog in spanish
  • I want a puppy
  • I have always wanted to open my own organization to help children around the world
Now you know more about me and the reason behind finally starting my own blog. It may not make sense and it will jump from all kinds of different topics, but I promise it will be 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment